Asian Medical Students’ Association Indonesia (AMSA-Indonesia) is the peak representative body for
medical students in Indonesia. Founded in Yogyakarta, August 10th 1996.
AMSA-Indonesia has been actively participating in plethora of national and international events. Its
contribution to AMSA International as the roots of the organization are impressive, having hosted four
Asian Medical Students’ Conference (AMSC) in 1990, 1996, 2003, 2010 and East Asian Medical Students’
Conference (EAMSC) in 2006 and 2015.
AMSA-Indonesia as an organization which can cultivate its members’ potentials in synergizing
knowledge, action, and friendship to empower the community and spread positive impact to the society
• To support AMSA-Indonesia in growing passion towards knowledge and advancement of medical
• To initiate influential action in the community
• To maintain global friendship and grow together as one big AMSA-Indonesia family
• To strengthen relationship with GOs and NGOs
• To promote AMSA-Indonesia as a credible NGO in improving community welfare and health